EHS Dress Code Reminders
EHS Dress Code Reminders for 2018-2019
In an effort to remind parents of the EHS Dress Code Policy as you plan for back-to school clothing, there have been no changes but we would like to remind students and parents of areas which will be more strictly enforced:
- Leggings are not considered pants and must be worn under skirts, shorts, or tops that meet the four- inch requirement. This is measured from the top of the knee all the way around the garment. This would include tights and exercise pants that are too tight or form fitting.
- Undergarments should be worn in an appropriate manner and should not be visible. All straps on female tops must be a minimum of two inches wide.
- Males may not wear earrings.
- Sleeveless shirts or tops for male students are prohibited.
- Sweat pants without pockets and pajama style pants are not allowed.
- Length of shorts (including male students), dresses, skirts, etc. is required to be no shorter than four inches from the top of the knee.
- Jeans with holes four inches or more above the knee are not appropriate.
- No facial piercings.
This does not cover all of the rules regarding dress code but reminds students and parents of the most common infractions. Please carefully read the Student/Parent Handbook which is available on the website and in print at the school.