By now I am sure that you have heard the news that we will not be returning to our school building. This will mean many changes for us and how we will learn for the remainder of the school year. It will take determination, responsibility, collaboration and leadership from us all to get through this together. I know that my kids have what it takes to keep learning and growing even in these difficult times. We are about to enter our official Spring Break, however, below I will list a few helpful websites if you are looking to keep working during this time. I miss you and love you all and I hope that you stay safe and well!! You will be hearing from me again very soon with more details about how we will keep learning together.
Websites for math:
Websites for science:
To log in:
- Email address: cobbscience
- Password: cobbscience
- How do things glow in the dark?
- How deep does the ocean go?
- How old is the Earth?
- What is a black hole?
- How do germs get inside your body?
- How does hand sanitizer kill germs?
- Why would a hawk move to New York City?
- Why did the dinosaurs go extinct?
- Why do the stars change with the seasons?
- How much water is in the world?
- When you turn on the faucet, where does the water come from?