You made it! You're a senior. This year will go by really fast. Please check this web page often for updates on important dates and information. This page is intended to be a one-stop shop for "ALL THINGS SENIOR."
Check back often ! Scroll all the way through for important Senior info.
these important resources just for SENIORS
* important slide presentation for EVERY Senior - What comes AFTER senior year? Click HERE
* view info for several in-state colleges and even apply from the COLLEGES Resource Page
* Scholarship search sites - resources to search for money for college -
* current scholarship links -
* EVERY senior should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at studentaid.gov. This is how you qualify for grants, loans - and is a prerequisite for some scholarship applications.
* is a military career in your future? Or, are you undecided and want to explore your options? Take the ASVAB. The ASVAB is given Wednesdays and Fridays in Daleville. You must register to test. Come see us in the CCC for registration details.
Filing a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is the first step in finding money to help pay for college. Click here to create your FAFSA account USE THIS LINK. If you Google and click, you may be led to one of many fake FAFSA sites. Always be sure you are at studentaid.gov !
Click here to view current scholarships
Scholarships are listed on the EHS website https://www.enterpriseschools.net/ehs
- Click on the our school tab
- Click on College and Career
- Click Scholarships on the left
- additional sites to explore for scholarships HERE
Join the Class of 2022 Remind...
Text @K8AG9E to 81010
Recommended Timetable for College-Bound Seniors
Fall of Senior Year:
- Join the EHS email list for scholarships: Go to the EHS website at https://www.enterpriseschools.net/Domain/8 Find the “Our School” tab across the top of the page and select College and Career. Read the information and email firstname.lastname@example.org; include student name and grade level and ask to be added. Be sure to write “add to scholarship list” in the subject line of the email. Join your class Remind. Visit the CCC to get the numbers.
- Make sure the College and Career Counselor knows your college preferences and your intended program of study.
- Apply for admission! Many universities have December 1 deadlines. Scholarships are offered only to students who are admitted. You MUST request a transcript from guidance when you apply. Official paper transcripts are $7, or you may request your transcript be sent to a college digitally for a $10 fee, via Need my transcript https://needmytranscript.com/enterprise-city-schools which is located on the website
- Create your FSA id prior to October 1. Go to: https://fsaid.ed.gov
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Some scholarships are offered only after a student has completed the FAFSA, and student loans (Pell Grants) require that you complete the FAFSA. Go to https://fafsa.ed.gov The FAFSA will open October 1.
- Update your resume; use when completing applications. Give to anyone writing a recommendation for you.
- Apply for all possible scholarships as soon as applications are available! Keep a copy of EVERYTHING!
- Repeat ACT and/or SAT in September and October, if necessary.
- Athletes, talk to coaches about registering for the NCAA Clearinghouse.
- Attend EHS College Fair and EHS Scholarship Night for admissions, financial aid, & scholarship information.
- Practice/Hone interviewing skills.
- Check with the Admissions Office of schools to confirm that your applications are complete.