You made it! You're a senior. This year will go by really fast. Please check this web page often to get updates on important dates and information that you need to keep up with. This page is intended to be a one-stop shop for "ALL THINGS SENIOR."
Thursday, August 6--First Day of School!
Click here to view current scholarships
Scholarships are listed on the EHS website https://www.enterpriseschools.net/ehs
- Click on the our school tab
- Click on College and Career
- Click Scholarships on the left
Join the Class of 2021 Remind...
Text @4d3594 to 81010
Recommended Timetable for College-Bound Seniors
Fall of Senior Year:
- Join the EHS email list for scholarships: Go to the EHS website at https://www.enterpriseschools.net/Domain/8 Find the “Our School” tab across the top of the page and select College and Career. Read the information and email email@example.com; include student name and grade level and ask to be added. Be sure to write “add to scholarship list” in the subject line of the email. Join your class Remind. Visit the CCC to get the numbers.
- Make sure the College and Career Counselor knows your college preferences and your intended program of study.
- Apply for admission! Many universities have December 1 deadlines. Scholarships are offered only to students who are admitted. You MUST request a transcript from guidance when you apply. Official paper transcripts are $7, or you may request your transcript be sent to a college digitally for a $10 fee, via Need my transcript https://needmytranscript.com/enterprise-city-schools which is located on the website
- Create your FSA id prior to October 1. Go to: https://fsaid.ed.gov
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Some scholarships are offered only after a student has completed the FAFSA, and student loans (Pell Grants) require that you complete the FAFSA. Go to https://fafsa.ed.gov The FAFSA will open October 1.
- Update your resume; use when completing applications. Give to anyone writing a recommendation for you.
- Apply for all possible scholarships as soon as applications are available! Keep a copy of EVERYTHING!
- Repeat ACT and/or SAT in September and October, if necessary.
- Athletes, talk to coaches about registering for the NCAA Clearinghouse.
- Attend EHS College Fair and EHS Scholarship Night for admissions, financial aid, & scholarship information.
- Practice/Hone interviewing skills.
- Check with the Admissions Office of schools to confirm that your applications are complete.