2018-2019 Summer New Student Registration Dates
Registration for the 2018-19 School Year will begin on July 11th, 2018 at 11:00 am in the Gym.
Registration for the upcoming school year will be held on the following dates and will begin at 11:00 am:
*Any changes to these dates will be updated accordingly on the website throughout the summer.
**Parents can also pay tuition on these days.
Enrollments AFTER July 25th will require an appointment in order to enroll.
. Please bring a copy the following with you in order to enroll your child:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Parent ID (matches parent listed on Birth Cert)
- Alabama Immunization Form (Out of state forms cannot be accepted)
- TWO proofs of current address (Must be two of the following: Lease or Mortgage Statement / Current Utility Bill / Property Tax Records / Income tax Records / Vehicle Registration / Drivers License). Any other special circumstances for proof of residency will need to be approved by the central office prior to enrolling.
- Copy of Student's social security card is requested for transcript identification/tracking purposes.
- Withdrawal form from previous school OR final report card from the previous school. If we have to request records, this will delay enrollment.
- Copy of IEP or 504 plan if applicable for the continuation of services until eligibility is determined in Alabama
- Copy of custody paperwork if applicable. Custody arrangements must be in writing from the court in order to be applied
- Older siblings enrollment has been cleared by EHS/ DJHS/CJHS if applicable (please schedule enrollment of older students prior to enrolling at Holly Hill Elementary 6th grade or below)
**** A packet will be available in the lobby for pick-up to complete ahead of time to bring to enrollment.