We are always excited to welcome new students to the EHS family. With our proximity to Fort Rucker, we are a rather transient community and welcome nearly 200 new students each school year! It is our goal to make your transition to EHS as smooth as possible. During June and July, students can register on Tuesdays and Wednesdays by appointment. During the school year (Aug-May), it is recommended that new students call the guidance office to make an appointment with your grade level guidance counselor.
Student 2 Student: Our school has a very active Student 2 Student or S2S organization. S2S is a nationally recognized student organization sponsored by the Military Child Education Coalition. S2S seeks to help students transition seemlessly from their previous school to EHS. S2S provides students with an escort during their first day of attendance. We also plan mixers, socials, and other activities to help new students acclimate to our school, community, and culture. Check out the S2S page here on the EHS website!
Please call the guidance office at 347-2640 for an appointment to register.
Parents must accompany students to enroll and provide the following items at the time of registration:
- Parental identification
- Alabama immunization certificate
- 2 Proofs of residency (utility bill, lease agreement, vehicle registration, etc)
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of social security card
- Withdrawal form from former school
- Transcript from former school. (We encourage parents to review transcripts from the previous school for accuracy.)
- Copy of IEP if applicable
- Custody documentation if applicable
In the links to the left you will find a curriculum guide which includes the courses we offer as well as graduation requirements and other helpful information. Also, take a look at the videos that showcase some of our extracurricular and elective offerings. We look forward to meeting you!