The Enterprise High School Anchor Club is an organization that is committed to giving service in the school and in the community.
Anchor Club Objectives
- To develop initiative, leadership, and personal integrity.
- To build respect for the rights of others and practice thoughtfulness of and helpfulness to others.
- To provide experience in living and working together.
- To emphasize the importance of home and family.
- To serve the school and community.
- To prepare for useful citizenship.
Members must earn 10 service points each nine weeks in order to remain in the club. Points are earned by attending meetings and participating in Anchor Club projects.
Service points may be earned by participating in the following projects:
- helping with Banana Bingo at Enterprise Health & Rehabilitation
- helping with the Childhood Cancer Awareness Month Project
- supporting our Kleenex drive
- recycling newspapers or pop tabs
- baking cookies for teachers with birthdays this month
- attending business/information meetings
- participating in holiday craft activities with special needs classes
Dues are $22 for the school year and will be due with completed applications by September 17, 2019. Shirts are available to order but not mandatory for an additional $12 for short sleeve and $15 for long sleeve. However, shirts must be ordered by September 17, 2019.
Enterprise High School Anchor Club now has a Facebook group.Please search for Enterprise High School Anchor Club and request to join for the latest news, updates, and reminders.
Would you like text or email updates about club actvities? Just text @ehsanchors to 81010 to receive text updates.
Sponsors are Ginger Scarbrough (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Michelle Senn (email@example.com). They may be contacted at 334-393-3035.