Did you know...?
Enterprise City School District offers My Payments Plus, formally Meal Pay Plus, a state-of-the-art online service that provides you the convenience and information you need to manage your student's meal account. This system speeds up serving lines in the cafeteria, eliminates the need to send checks to school or worry about lost or forgotten lunch money, and ensures that your child will receive a nutritious meal.
At no cost, My Payments Plus allows any family to:
- Create a free, secured account to manage all of your student's accounts
- Check your student's current account balance
- Monitor the items your student has been purchasing in the cafeteria
- Create settings to receive email notifications when the account reaches a low balance
For a small program fee, My Payments Plus allows any family to:
- Make a prepayment into your student's meal account using a check, credit card or debit card at www.mypaymentsplus.com or by calling 1-877-237-0946. Funds deposited through My Payments Plus are available the next business day.
- Create settings to automatically replenish your student's account when it reaches a low balance
For the 2012-2013 school year, we strongly encourage all parents (even if you do not prepay for your student's meal account) to create an account at no cost through www.mypaymentsplus.com. To create a new account, follow the onscreen directions and register your student using their Student ID number. Student ID numbers can be obtained by contacting 334-347-7572.
For those who do wish to prepay into their student's meal account, My Payments Plus offers several convenient ways to do so by visiting www.mypaymentsplus.com or calling 1-877-237-0946 from anywhere, at anytime.
We consistently strive to find new and better ways to serve our students and our families, and we thank you for partnering with us in this effort.